To receive a diploma from the program, students must:
- Complete all specimens as outlined in the Course Descriptions.
- Maintain a C minimum grade average throughout the program.
- Inappropriate behavior and profanity are not permitted on school property, due to interference with teaching and other student learning.
- Theft or intentional abuse of school property or property of other students may be reasons for dismissal.
- Regular attendance is of utmost importance. Repeated absence will be addressed accordingly.
Problems & Resolutions
- Any questions or concerns should be addressed to the Director of WPST.
- If a problem cannot be resolved after the above procedure, student may contact the State Board of Private Licensed Schools at 333 Market St., Harrisburg, Pa. 17126-0333 12th floor.