Western Pennsylvania School of Taxidermy Enrollment
32 Barilar Road, Oliveburg, Pa, 15764
Please print out this entire page, complete and send a check with your $150.00 application fee to: 32 Barilar Road, Oliveburg, Pa 15764
Print application here : Western Pennsylvania School of Taxidermy APPLICATION
|Phone no:||________________________||Date of Birth:||_______________________|
- The acceptance and fulfillment of the general terms of this agreement entitle you to enroll as a student in the program as outlined in the Western Pennsylvania School of Taxidermy current catalog. Application for the Western Pennsylvania School of Taxidermy current catalog is made a part of this agreement and incorporated herein by reference.
- This is a contract with the Western Pennsylvania School of Taxidermy for a program entitled “Your New Career in Taxidermy”.
- The Western Pennsylvania School of Taxidermy program consists of an eight week course of instruction. Classes are held from 7:30 a.m. to 4:00 p.m., Monday through Friday. The program requires you to successfully complete 320 hours of instruction. Please see the student handbook or school website for exact course dates.
- Students will receive a diploma upon successful completion of all courses. In order to graduate, a student must maintain a minimum C grade point average.
- The cost for tuition at Western Pennsylvania School of Taxidermy for the entire eight week course (320 hours) is $8,800.00. There is also an application fee of $150.00, for a total of $8,950.00. The application fee and tuition are required to be paid in full by Cash or Check prior to the first day of class, other arrangements can be made for payment if necessary. Students will receive one of each of the following, airbrush & hose, color cup, paint brushes, stout ruffer, knives, regulator, modeling tool, scissors, ear splittlers, scalpel handle, calipers, fleshing horn, tail zipper & stripper, cloth tape, needles and paint. Students will complete four birds upland game birds/ ducks, three game heads, one life size, one rug, warm/cold water fish. Students may keep these items upon graduation. Students may purchase books from Western Pennsylvania School of Taxidermy, although these books are not required.
- Western Pennsylvania School of Taxidermy does not provide room or board for it’s students. However, there are several motels and beds & breakfasts in the area. Please see student handbook or school website for additional housing information.
- The starting date for the class covered by this agreement is:____________________, 20_____.
The anticipated graduation date will be: ______________________, 20_____.
- Please see the student handbook regarding the refund policy at Western Pennsylvania School of Taxidermy. Western Pennsylvania School of Taxidermy will refund all tuition payments, A student will be entitled to receive 100% of tuition, if notified five days prior to first day of class. If no classes have been attended. A request for cancellation which is not made in writing shall be confirmed in writing by the student within an additional period of five calendar days. The school may retain all of the fee after five calendar days or after ten calendar days absent written confirmation. Refunds shall be made within thirty days of confirmed cancellation. Tuition refunds are issued on a pro-rated basis according to the date of withdrawal. A student will be entitled to receive 75% tuition refund if he withdraws up to the seventh day of class. A student will be entitled to receive a 55% tuition refund upon completing up to 25% of the course program. A student will be able to receive a 30% tuition refund upon completing up to 50% of the course program. After 50% of the course program is completed, a student will not be entitled to a refund. The withdrawal date of the student will be the last recorded date of attendance. Refunds will be issued within 30 calendar days of confirmed cancellation. Additional Cost may include turkey, antlers, felting or mammal rug. Optional for additional fee of $500.00 for turkey.
- Western Pennsylvania School of Taxidermy makes no guarantee of employment upon completion of program or upon graduation.
- Questions or concerns regarding Western Pennsylvania School of Taxidermy shall be directed to Marc Jordan, Director, 32 Barilar Road, Oliveburg, Pa 15764 (814)938-6508. Western Pennsylvania School of Taxidermy is licensed by the Pennsylvania State Board of Private Licensed Schools. Questions or concerns that are not satisfactorily resolved by the Western Pennsylvania School of Taxidermy Director may be brought to the attention of the State Board of Private Licensed Schools, 333 Market St. 12th Floor, Harrisburg, Pennsylvania 17126-0333.
- By signing below, I agree that I have carefully read this enrollment agreement and the Western Pennsylvania School of Taxidermy student handbook. I also acknowledge receiving a completed photocopy of this agreement and the student handbook, both of which I will retain for my records. I acknowledge that no promises or statements have been made to me other than the terms of this agreement and the student handbook, and these are the only agreements between me and Western Pennsylvania School of Taxidermy. I understand that this agreement is a legal and binding document once I have signed it. By signing below, I verify that my responses on this agreement are true and correct and I meet the admission requirements published in the student handbook. I verify that I am not acquiring information regarding and process or procedure of Western Pennsylvania School of Taxidermy for a competitor or my representing an entity other that myself. I understand that I will be held personally responsible for all costs involved in the replacement or repair of any equipment or facilities which are damaged by the result of my abuse or misuse of such items or facilities, or which are damaged as a result of my negligence, including attorney’s fees, if necessary.
- Please Identify if you are colorblind by initialing this line ____________
- This agreement shall not be binding until it is accepted reviewed, and signed by the director of Western Pennsylvania School of Taxidermy.
- By signing below, I acknowledge acceptance of all terms and conditions set forth herein by Western Pennsylvania School of Taxidermy.
Students Signature:___________________________________ Date:______________
- An underage student must have the endorsement hereon of a parent or legal guardian. The student named herein is a minor and I hereby endorse this application on his/her behalf. I acknowledge that I have reviewed and received a copy of the student handbook.
Parent/Guardian Signature:_____________________________ Date:______________
- As an authorized representative of Western Pennsylvania School of Taxidermy, I certify that the following statements are true and correct: I have interviewed the applicant and reviewed his/her enrollment agreement and find that the applicant meets the admission requirements published in the current student handbook. I have not made any verbal promises or statements which are contrary to the terms of this enrollment agreement or contents of the student handbook. I have given the applicant of Western Pennsylvania School of Taxidermy a current student handbook and a completed signed photocopy of this agreement.
School Representative’s Signature:____________________________ Date:____________
- Important Additional Information: I understand that all expenses incurred by me while traveling to and from Western Pennsylvania School of Taxidermy, as well as expenses for food and lodging while attending Western Pennsylvania School of Taxidermy are my responsibility. In the event of labor disputes, acts of God, or other uncontrollable events, Western Pennsylvania School of Taxidermy reserves the right to suspend class until resolution. To benefit from the program offered at Western Pennsylvania School of Taxidermy, During the term of enrollment, a student shall keep Western Pennsylvania School of Taxidermy informed of his/her current address and home telephone number. Payments will be tracked and recorded by Western Pennsylvania School of Taxidermy
- This is a legal document. All pages of this agreement are binding. Please read all pages before signing.
|1. Application Fee||$150.00||Check# or Cash||________|
|2. Tuition||$8800.00||Check# or Cash||________|
|3. Turkey||$500.00||Check# or Cash||________|
|4. VA Payments||VA Students only||Check||________|
Balance Due: __________